Monday, June 16, 2008

A Fun Weekend and Some Big News!!!

Over the weekend us and the Fish family drove up by Knoll Lake and spent the day. We grilled some hot dogs and just relaxed. We all had a good time, the boys especially. They were so dirty. It was so nice to let them run wild and not have to worry. It has been so hot in Camp Verde lately it was great to get away and spend the day outside. Deagan went through three pairs of clothes in one day, I can only imagine how the reunion is going to be... haha. Deagan and I got Devin and new video camera for Father's Day so he got to use it out there. He was pretty excited.



Deagan, five minutes after we were there... not even kidding.
Gosh, he looks so old in this picture... makes me so sad.


Deagan and Castin taking a little break and drinkin' some apple juice.


Our Family :)


Deagan and Castin on the swing that Handy Man Greg built. They loved it.







Now for the big announcement... Deagan if you would do the honors...





Yep, that's right a Big Brother. Dev and I found out Sunday that we were going to have another baby! We are so excited. Dev said that the new video camera we gave him doesn't compare to news like that. We told Deagan and I don't think he really understands but whenever we ask him if he wants a brother or sister he says he wants a baby sister... so sweet. I know he is going to be great big brother and it will be so good for him. I don't go to the doctor until July so we don't know the due date or anything like that, but I will definitely let everyone know as soon as I find out!

9 comments:

  1. DANIELLE!!! Im so excited for you guys! I won't be the only one with two kids now. It Is so fun having 2! Maybe you will have a girl. we realyy need to get together next time you come up. Do you know when your coming?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats guys!! I am so happy for all of you and cant wait to see you guys in a couple weeks... Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy smokes!!! that is sooo awesome... CONGRATS!!!
    Oh and will you guys be up north for the 4th of July?? hopefully you will so we can catch up!! oh and the house looks great! you decorate soo good.
    luv ya guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're so thrilled with ALL the good things happening in your familiy's life - new home, nice neighborhood, new flooring, and BEST OF ALL the new addition to your family. How lucky that kid will be - you guys are the GREATEST!! See you either the weekend of the 4th or the reunion. Love - The "10-e's"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the news! That's awesome. That shirt Deagan is wearing is so cute. Hopefully everything goes well for you with your pregnancy and you feel good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Danielle~I think my number has been changed since the last one you have. My number is 241-2482. Koby's is 241-1741. Call us when you have some time to get together when your up. It would be a lot of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know almost every time we see you guys we ask you when #2 is coming.....Congrats...We are so excited for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Danielle, do you guys know your plans yet? What day are you coming up? Just let me know and maybe we could have lunch at our house or something. You can call me or email me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey you guys that is soooo awesome. Congrats Deagan is going to be a great big bro I am sure!

    ReplyDelete