Deagan got this for Christmas from Riley and Josh. He is pretty much in it 24-7. He has his own set of keys which he hangs in a special place. No one can touch them... He is very protective of his Coupe. It goes to the car wash atleast three times a day. It always has a full tank of gas, andit has our family picture hanging on the roof on the inside. (isn't that so cute??) He put it there himself. No one is allowed to ride in it, except Treyden. But he isn't allowed to use the "real" keys... only the spare key??? Haha. It is kind of a pain sometimes having this thing driving around in our house, it isn't very small... and our house isn't very big. But, it is funny to hear all the things he comes up with. He goes on all kinds of adventures. It is by far one of his favorite toys. Can't wait to see what kind of adventures he goes on this summer.... OUTSIDE :)
Since he has had his car he does things like this...
When he gets in trouble and I am trying to talk to him he says he can't hear because his windows are up. So, I tell him to roll the window down and he puts his finger on the door and pushes down like he is rolling the window down. It was funny.... the first time. And there was the time when he got of the car and he was just standing next to it and I asked him what he was doing and he said that he had to pull over and let his boy pee... and then he says this,"Hurry up boy!" Haha. It was hilarious. Sometimes I catch him laying under it pretending to change the oil... or in pantry loading food in the back of it because he is at the grocery store.
He definitely has quite the imagination. He is always coming up with something new and making us laugh. The day he can REALLY drive will be the happiest day of his life. He can't wait. Sometimes I can even talk him into eating all his food because if he does he will grow big so he can drive... Oh Mr. Deagan. I love you.
That is so funny! I love it.
ReplyDeleteThat is probably one of the funniest things I have ever heard! Does Devin let Deagan out to pee???? haha! Where does he come up witht his stuff?? I saw you the other day at the stoplight but I dont think you recognized me. I always look at Tatum and think....man she is getting big. But that always makes me think of Deag. I can NOT believe he is going to be 4 soon. Man Danielle, they are getting SO BIG!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, you definitely have a creative little boy. That is so cute all the stories he comes up with about his car! What a cutie. I bet Trayden is getting so big now. Reading about your boys makes me really excited to have two boys of my own :)
ReplyDeletehaha deagan has quite the imagination! He is too funny!!! :) Thanks for sharing your cute stories.. i love to read them!
ReplyDelete