Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Handsome Boys.

We got the boys these ties for Christmas... and they look pretty stinkin' adorable in them if I do say so myself...

Treyden's looks a little big, it is supposed to be 6-12 mo. size... oh well, he will grow into it.

Deagan is a big fan of his because he says he looks just like Daddy. Anyway, just thought I would brag a little more about my handsome boys :)

6 comments:

  1. your boys are soo adorable. i love the little ties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so sweet..They look very handsome I miss them and hope we see you soon..Deagans smile is the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And handsome they are! How stinking cute. Its crazy how much they look like Devin and then I take another look and they are all you. Good mixture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. excited to see you this weekend! how long will you be in town?? keep me posted, text me or something. if you dont bring the boys to the shower-i've still gotta see em sometime!

    ReplyDelete