Cruisin'
And this is the new swingset! We went in half with Dev's parents and got it for the boys for their birthdays. They LOVE it. It took awhile to get here and about a day and half to put together. But, it's up and getting good use. The sandbox still needs some sand in it though... Thanks so much Grammy, Dudey and Uncle Dane for coming and putting it together!!
Deagan loves the slide.... and the steering wheel of course...
Treyden asleep in his swing. So sweet.
It is so nice to finally have some sunny weather. I was getting sick of the rain. Hopefully it wont get too hot too quick though.
So much fun! I bet those boys just love it!
ReplyDeletehow fun!!! love this idea. its so nice to see kids playing outside instead of in front of the tv playing video games! your boys are so cute, i love how they drive each other around. precious!
ReplyDeleteYou know what I am...envious! I am so happy that you finally got yourself a swing set. I think back to all those times we had to go to that crappy park and dream about having play equipment of our own someday!! Ha ha. Looks like you won. I am happy that your boys love it so much. And the steering wheel is perfect. Does Deagy even come in the house anymore? Can't wait to see you guys soon. Take care and know that I miss and love ya tons!!!
ReplyDelete