On Friday we went to the temple and did our endowments. And since Josh is getting ready to leave on his mission he did his too... it was such a special night and having our family and friends there with us made it even better.
Then on Saturday Dev, the boys and I were sealed. We have been waiting a long time for this day to come and we are so happy that it finally came... It was such an awesome day. Words cannot explain. Dev and I were a little worried about how the boys would behave, but they did so good. Deagan still talks about it everyday and wants to go back. I hope he always feels that way. Grandad did the sealing. Having him and Grandma there made things that much more special. I am so grateful for my family and I love them so much and I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for the opportunity to go to the temple and be sealed to them for Eternity.

The boys were not up for pictures afterwards... can you tell??
Thank you so much to everyone who was there to share our special day. It really meant a lot to have you all there. We are grateful for all of you and grateful for everyone who helped us get here. It was such a good weekend and so good to see family and friends we don't see that often. And of course, the food afterwards was delicious! You can always expect good food from the Hancocks!





it was so good to see you guys and to be able to share that with you! i will remember the experience forever! and your boys are so cute, i just love em! and your right, the food was awesome, always is!
ReplyDeleteIt is crazy that it has already come and gone. Thanks again for letting us be apart of everything. It was a very special moment in your family's life. We absolutely love you all and are so happy for you. Castin and Tanner are missing Deagy already! Hopefully they will get to hang out some more now that it is warming up. Let me know when you will be back up this way and we will get together. Talk to you soon..miss ya!!
ReplyDeleteYou have such a beautiful family! What a special time..so glad you guys are doing good
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to you & your little family! What a special & exciting time! Its such a great feeling KNOWING that your family will be together FOREVER!! I am so happy for you! :)
ReplyDeleteDanielle you are beautiful.
Congrats you guys! You are such a beautiful family. Your pics are so adorable on Kates blog.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! What a special day. And to get to have your grandpa do the sealing.....how cool is that!
ReplyDeleteI'm so proud of you both. Wish so much I could have been there with everyone. You've grown into such an amazing mom and wife. We are so happy your part of the Hancock crew.
ReplyDeletecome to Tucson and see Riley and tell Devin I'll take him on a hike. Love you all!!!