Our boys get along pretty good, and they like each other most days. But, today they were being nicer to each other than they usually are. I thought it should be captured since it really doesn't happen as often as I'd like. They sat together like this for ten minutes. Smiling at each other and carrying on a conversation...
Deagan doesn't have very much patience with Treyden. He doesn't understand why he wants to do everything Deagan does and why he follows him around everywhere. But, he is trying. He is always reminding me how hard it is being a big brother. "Being a big brother is hard, but sometimes it's fun, so that's why I still like it."
I love my boys, especially when they are getting along. It makes things so much easier :)


Danielle, I am so happy for you and Devin. You deserve all the happiness in the world! And your pictures are adorable! What a good looking family!
ReplyDelete