Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Pictures From Today...

I am so grateful that I am able to spend my days at home with these two. They make me smile, and make every day a great one. Here are some pictures from today.


Rockin' Daddy's safety glasses.



Treyden decided he would try feeding himself today, I don't think he actually got any in his mouth but he was super excited I let him try. My baby is not a baby anymore. Dev reminds me of this daily... he says it's time for another. Deagan says maybe in 12 years...

*In other news... Our dryer broke today :( I am totally bummed... I guess it could be worse, it could have been the washer. So, sorry family when you come this weekend if your sheets are a little stiff. They are clean I promise :)

2 comments:

  1. Your boys sure are growing up. It was so strange to run into Devin and the boys on Sunday. Random place to see each other but it was cool, wish you would have been with him. We need to meet up sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such Cuties..Love them wish I could kiss them...Tell Deag to call me,,,

    ReplyDelete