Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Birthday Parties!

After looking at all my pictures I have decided that I need to let someone else take the pictures. I didn't get near enough of the boys on their special days... I am so bummed. I guess I get too caught up in all the fun I forget to take pictures... that and my kids never have enough time to stop and take a picture. Hopefully I will remember this next year...

Treyden had a Lightning McQueen party this year. We just had it at home with family and a few friends. We grilled hamburgers and hot dogs and the kids played outside. We sang happy birthday and he blew out his candles and opened his gifts.



... and a 4wheeler ride from big brother to end his special day!

We told Deagan he could do whatever he wanted for his party this year and he decided he wanted to go to Jumpstreet and then Texas Roadhouse for dinner. Both mine and Dev's families came down and we all went and played at Jumpstreet for awhile and then headed to dinner. It was a fun day and Deagan loved every second.

On the way to Jumpstreet! Deag was so excited. He loves it there.

The HUGE crocodile slide

Jumping!

Going down the slide.

Braz in the foam pit!

I can't believe both of their birthdays have already come and gone... Their parties were simple and fun. I figure we should keep things simple while we still can. That, and I am not a party planner. I try, but it never seems to work out the way I want it to. Oh well, the important thing is the boys had a good time and they got to spend time with the people who love them the most. I just wish I would have taken more pictures! Dangit!

1 comment:

  1. I love those boys! They are growing up soo fast..What a special Little family you have Danielle...Love you guys soo much!

    ReplyDelete