I am 30 weeks along now and on my 5th week of bed rest. I have atleast 6 more weeks to go. It is rare that I have makeup on or am out of my sweats these days so I decided since I had a doctors appointment yesterday I better take a belly picture while I looked decent! Deagan was my photographer. He did a pretty good job.
My appointment went well. We got to do an ultrasound which is always fun. She wasn't really in the mood to have her picture taken so we didn't get very good pictures but from what I could see she looks a lot like Devin and Deagan. But, when I showed Devin he said she looks like Treyden. Haha. So, it will be interesting to see who she really does look like! I think we finally decided on a name for this little girl. Treslee Grace. Treslee was going to be Treyden's name if he was a girl. We have always loved that name. I think her name has always been Treslee I just kept thinking I would hear something else I liked better, but I haven't so far. So as of right now that is her name. We are so excited to meet this sweet little girl.
I asked my Dr. if I would be allowed to travel for Thanksgiving and he said no. I was expecting him to say no, but hoping he might say yes. So, I am pretty bummed about that. I am not sure what we are going to do... I wish we had a big house and everyone could come here! We will make it work though. And it will still be special.
October went by pretty fast so hopefully November will too! Every week is a blessing and we are so grateful. Thank you everyone who has been helping us out and for all the prayers. We couldn't do this without you!
5 weeks down 6 more to go. We can do it Treslee!

you look amazingly beautiful!! love the name treslee, fits perfect. we are doing thanksgiving alone this year too :( it should be fun, at least more pie for us right? cant wait to meet the little babe, so glad you are getting lots of rest on bed rest! i have a feeling our babies are going to be closer than 9 weeks apart!
ReplyDeleteyou are adorable Danielle! I love the name too! It's unique and so cute! :)
ReplyDeleteThe picture is great. I am so glad you have made it this far, stay patient it is going to be so worth it. I love you guys
ReplyDelete