Thursday, March 15, 2012

Family Time

I have really been slacking on my posting but I have quickly come to realize that life with 3 kids is BUSY!  My house is always a mess, the laundry is never done, someone is always hungry or crying and there is always somewhere we need to be!  But, I wouldn't trade it!  I love these 3 more than anything.  They are so much fun and remind me daily what a special blessing it is to be a mother.  Treslee is growing so fast.  I can hardly believe she is already 12 weeks old.  She is so sweet and so fun to love on.  Her cheeks are constantly getting kissed by all of us.  She is so smiley and has been making all kinds of little squeaks and coos.  We have loved having this sweet little girly a part of our family. 


We have been taking advantage of the nice weather we've had by taking lots of family walks. Last week we went down by the creek. The boys loved it. They wanted to jump in the water so bad. It was a lot of fun. I love making fun memories like these together. I feel so blessed to have such a sweet family. I love them all so much.

Love those cheesy smiles

 Treslee had it made. Haha these pictures are so funny.

Love them all



No comments:

Post a Comment