Tuesday, April 15, 2008

It's A Special Day

Today is mine and Devin's second anniversary! Woo Hoo! With all the craziness going on around here, we nearly forgot! No big plans for the evening, we will probably just order some dinner from Su Casa and call it a night. Which is fine with me, I would much rather stay home and have a nice dinner than take Deagan out and fight with him the whole time. I must admit though he has been doing much better about going out to dinner.
These two years have been amazing! I feel so lucky to be married to Dev. He is my best friend. We have learned so much together and have accomplished so much. I am so proud of where we are today and the things we have done. We are setting more and more goals for ourselves and I know that together we will accomplish them all. These years have flown by. It is so crazy, it feels like just yesterday. We have had so much fun together and I am looking forward to many many many more fun and amazing years. I love you Dev! Happy Anniversary.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Danielle, Its Kacie Peterson! How are you. And happy 2 years a few days ago. We had ours awhile ago and did nothing too special either. But staying home with Tatum sounds much more fun than going out to me. I hope you guys are doing good. Im in the middle of making a blog, but yours is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness i cant believe its been 2 years.. Sorry I missed it, I cant even remember what day of the week is. Love you tons and cant wait to see you guys soon hopefully!!!

    ReplyDelete