So, we have been in our house for almost two months now and have made some progress in the work that needs to be done. We still have A LOT to do though. Here is what we have done so far... painted, extended our patio, and installed new flooring (BIG thanks to Uncle Pat and Granddad :) ) Things we still need to get done are fence in our backyard, plant some grass, put vinyl fence around front yard, pull some weeds... we have A TON!... pretty much all the landscaping since we have no landscaping... install new carpet, the list is pretty much never ending. We are getting there though. We love our new home and are so excited for all the new memories we will be making here. It is the perfect size for us. It has three bedrooms, and two bathrooms. Our yard is huge, and we love the neighborhood we are in. I didn't take any pictures of the bedrooms because they are not painted, or decorated cute yet so when I get them done I will be sure and post pics. We have a guest room so if anyone wants to come and visit feel free, we would love to have you!
.jpg)
Home Sweet Home... ignore the weeds :) We're working on them.
.jpg)
Our entry way.
Notice the new flooring... we love it, so much better than what we had before!
.jpg)
.jpg)

The Kitchen
.jpg)
Dining Area
.jpg)
Family Room
.jpg)
Our entertainment center.
.jpg)
Guest Bathroom.
Notice the new, pretty tile :) Looks good eh?
.jpg)
My favorite new things! Our brand new washer and dryer! I love them and Devin really loves them because our laundry is always done now since I love using them... we'll see how long that lasts... haha. Thanks Lorayne for getting us such a good deal! She also got us a good deal on our new fridge :) We love it too.
.jpg)
So there it is... sorry it took so long to get pictures up. Things have been crazy, and there is no sign of them slowing down either.
Everything looks so great!!! I cant wait to see the house and of course you all. its amazing what some paint and new floor can do to transform a house!!!!! Deagan has got so grown up since I saw him last. only a few more weeks though!!!
ReplyDeleteCute house! I can't wait until I have a house of my own again to decorate. It may be awhile though. You're doing a great job!
ReplyDelete