I went to the Dr. last Monday and found out that we are due February 19. We are super excited and hoping it goes by fast! Especially these first three months, I have been way sicker this time around then I was with Deagan. I keep on hoping this means we are having a girl :) Although, I would be thrilled to have either, a girl would be awesome. Deagan has been very excited as well... I am not really sure he actually knows what is going on, but he talks about the baby in Mommy's tummy a lot as if he knows. He also insists he is getting a baby sister which also makes me excited. I feel like if he says its a girl, than it definitely has to be a girl. Haha... I obviously can't wait for the day when we find out what we're having. So, until then here I will be... waiting... patiently, sort of :)
So, this last weekend was the Hancock/Stratton reunion. We went camping and it was so much fun. The weather wasn't the warmest, but it was still great. It was so nice to escape this heat! It sprinkled a little during the days and we got a really good rain one night so of course there was lots of mud for Deagan to play in... which he loved. Thankfully I packed LOTS of clothes for him... and he used EVERYthing I brought for him. He was in heaven; outside all day, four wheelers everywhere, trucks, bikes and lots of kids to play with. He was worn out by the time Sunday came. We played lots of cards and ate lots of yummy food... which thankfully I was able to eat most of since I was feeling pretty good. It was so nice to see everyone and catch up on everything. Can't wait for next year :)
p.s.
I will post pics later
So sorry me and Allie didn't get to see you guys last week. We heard the big news and wanted to say congrats! New babies are always exciting. The kids can't stop talking about your dog, they loved her. Hope to see you soon.
ReplyDeleteI still cant believe I actually missed camp. Especially since Stratton came home showing me all the picts and telling me all the stories. Hope you guys had a great time. Miss you and hopefully we will get to see you soon. LOVE YOU
ReplyDeleteI want to see more pictures. Im so sorry we didn't get to see you this weekend. The drive back from tucson was a lot longer than a thought. When do you get to find out what your having?
ReplyDeleteHi Danielle! Sorry I just barely noticed you posted a comment. Still trying to get this blog thing down. Congrats on your news! Im so happy for you both! Hope you are doing good! Miss ya too
ReplyDeleteHey Danielle!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! How exciting! :) I just thought I would pop in and say hello! :) I hope you're feeling okay!