Here is a prego pic at 20 weeks...
Cheeto face
Deagan and I made pumpkin cookies a couple of weeks ago... he was so helpful... here he is eating some of the dough.
Showing of his work...
Last night we carved a pumpkin... well Dev did, my job was to transfer the pattern and clean the pumpkin out. Deagan played in all the seeds and insides of the pumpkin, he informed us he was making us macaroni and cheese and cookies with it... YUM!
It's a little monster in case you can't tell, it looks better when it is all lit up in the dark, my camera wasn't cooperating though.
So, what else have we been up to? Well... Dev was in the valley all last week for schooling and he still has another seven weeks down there. Thank goodness he has a sweet sister who lets him stay with her and feeds him every night. Thanks Riley! She may never offer to let us stay with her again after this is all over and done with. Haha. Deagan and I spent last week in Snowflake with my mom, and she brought us home for the weekend so we could see Dev for a couple days before he has to head back down. So, this week Deagan and I are going to try and stay home all week... I haven't been by myself for more than a night before so we will see how it goes! I am such a wuss. This is how our lives are going to be for the next four years though so I better just get used to it! It is going to be a long week, I have no idea what we are going to do... wish us luck :)





Hey looks like you guys are having so much fun!! Come come you didn't call me when you were up!? You need to come over sometime! And I still want to see pics of your whole house! Any names picked out yet!?
ReplyDeleteHey hunny sorry we didnt get to see you guys before we left grandmas. i wasnt feeling well at all most of the trip. hope the pregnancy is going well. Love you
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh new pics!! your belly is soo cute. you are just soo tiny it makes me sick. i feel like my hips are just getting bigger & bigger and i dont like that at all. hopefully we get to see you guys soon!
ReplyDeleteluv ya guys-Jessie
Hey we are planning on doing some crafts over thanksgiving break and i wanted to know if you guys are going to be in town & if you would want to do them.. we are doing a NOEL sign & are going next weekend to buy the letters so let me know before then if we need to get some for you also!!!
ReplyDeletehaha i just realized i was signed in as aunt tiff... my bad. This is Jessica Pease!!! you can comment back on my blog or email me.
ReplyDeleteluv ya guys!-Jessie
I just decided you get cutest mommy award! You look amazing pregnant! I hope you aer feeling well.
ReplyDelete