We had a great Christmas this year. We went up to Snowflake Tuesday night and stayed until Sunday. The drive up was beautiful, there was snow almost the whole way.
Christmas Eve night we did things at Grandma and Grandad's like we do every year and then headed over to Dev's parents to open things there. Deagan was extremely spoiled, as he is every year for Christmas being the first and only grandchild! Dev and I also did pretty dang good this year. He surprised me and got me a DYSON! A pink dyson even! I was so shocked, I did not see it coming. I also got a super nice carpet cleaner from Mike and Melissa and tons of other stuff. I actually was able to surprise Dev this year with everything I got him, that never happens... he always figures it out one way or another, so that was nice.
We did things Christmas day with my mom and my little brother. We opened presents and then she cooked us a DELICIOUS dinner. Dev got Rock Band II from my mom and I, so we played that for awhile... funnest game ever! I was only brave enough to play the guitar, but I am going to practice up on my drumming and singing skills while Dev is at work so I can blow him away! Haha. So, my brother and I took turns playing the guitar, Dev rocked on the drums and my mom sang. Fun night. We also got Grandma Sherry to play the drums at our adult dinner Friday night, it was so funny. I wish I had pics.
So, Christmas went just as fast as it came... just like it always does. It was great spending time with everyone, eating tons of yummy food and playing lots of cards! We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and have a Happy New Year!
It was great seeing you guys at Christmas! I'll send you the picts over when our computer gets fixed of Grandma rocking out on the Drums!!! Cant wait to see you all again and the new little one as soon as he gets here!! LOVE YOU
ReplyDelete