Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Little Update

Well, here it is the latest prego pic. at 30 weeks. I am gettin' big and feelin' huge!


I am definitely bigger this time than I was with Deagan. I wasn't this big when I had him, and that was at 35 weeks! I keep tellin' myself that that is how it is supposed to be... it is normal to be bigger with the second than with the first... right?! Oh well, I don't care how big I get just as long our little boy is healthy. I cannot believe I am already 30 weeks, it kind of freaks me out how quickly we got here. If this baby is like Deagan than we only have five more weeks left! But I am hoping things will go differently this time around and he will decide to stay in a little longer. I go to the Dr. every two weeks now and it amazes me how fast two weeks can go by... Time is flyin' these days. Christmas is only two weeks away! When did that happen? Haha. For the most part all my shopping is done, I have a few more things left and ALL my wrapping left to do. I haven't even started that. We still have to put up our tree! We haven't been home long enough to do anything. Thankfully this is Dev's last week and we can finally be at home together as our little, normal family again. We are all ready. Deagan has missed his daddy.

It has been nice being able to spend so much time with my mom and everyone here in Snowflake though. Deagan has enjoyed seeing everyone, he wont know what to do with himself when it is just him and I all day again. I have a hard time keeping him entertained these days. He is definitely a busy busy boy. It actually snowed here this week... I guess all my hopin' and prayin' payed off! Him and Zoe loved playin' in the snow, and as cold as it was they could have been out in it all day if I would have let em'.



Last weekend was so fun. It was so nice to have Dev and his dad take Deagan for the day while Riley, Melissa and I had a girls day. We spent the morning doing some Christmas shopping, had lunch in the mall, shopped some more then met up with Grandma Sherry and Jolene and went to dinner. We went to The Cheesecake Factory. YUM! It is my favorite place to eat at the moment. They have the best food, and of course the best cheesecake. Too bad I had a bad case of heartburn and couldn't enjoy my dinner and dessert as much as I would have liked... After dinner we headed over to Cabelas for a few things and then went to the concert. Celine Dion is amazing! She is one talented lady. There were so many people there, they nearly had jobing.com full. She had the comedian Gordie Brown open for her, he was hilarious. It's been awhile since I have laughed that hard.

I don't think we are doing Christmas cards this year... not really in the mood, and to be quite honest we just don't have the time. We hope you all have a safe and wonderful holiday. We love you and Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. you are sooo stinkin cute it makes me sick... i cant wait to see what your next kid will look like. Deagan is absoulutly adorable so you know the next one is going to be too. it was good to see you guys so much these last few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look awesome danielle!! I can't wit to see your cute next baby!! Call me. I decided not to cut my hair but i was wondering if you could color it? Maybe? I have all the color! 536-3636

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are not HUGE you are just so dang cute!!! i hope this baby goes farther then 35 weeks. even 37 weeks would be better! wish we couldve talked at the blessing i cant believe i had to leave that quick and not see anyone. Hope everything is going well. Cant wait to see you at Christmas!!! Love you

    ReplyDelete