Well we are at 36 weeks now and still no baby. I have never been pregnant this long before and I am wondering how women go the full 40 weeks! I am so uncomfortable and tired. We are so anxious to meet our little boy, but so grateful for every week that passes and he stays put. The longer he lasts the better off he is. I guess since I went about 35 weeks with Deagan I thought I would hit 35 weeks and this baby would be here... not so much. I went to the Dr. yesterday and he said that the baby's head was down pretty far so I don't know how much longer we have but we are definitely ready for him to be here, as is everyone else! I know that he will come when the time is right though. Dev and I are just trying to enjoy every second we can as our little family of three because it is all about to change. The schedule that we have come to follow and become comfortable with is about to be turned upside down, but we are ready and excited for it. It is such a good feeling to feel so prepared and ready this time, with Deagan we had nothing ready and everything felt so chaotic. I hope things go smoothly this time and we make it home safely with our new baby boy. Then the chaos can begin!
We had my baby shower last Saturday and I got so much good stuff, this little boy is already so loved and so spoiled. Thank you so much to everyone who made it and we missed those who couldn't. Thank you Mom and Melissa for doing it for me, it was so nice.
Hope you all have a good weekend.
DANIELLE..... Oh I am so glad you found my blog I saw your name and got so excited. I am so glad you are doing so great. Your little boy is so CUTE and I am sure you will have another cuttie. yeah when I come back from tx. we will have to hook up. Keep in touch
ReplyDeleteYou look so good in your 35 weeks picture! Aren't you SO ready to meet that little one in there! Hope all goes well, I bet Deagan is so excited to be a big brother. Aren't those conversations fun explaining babies, why their in your tummy, and how they come out to a 3 year old!
ReplyDelete