Sunday, January 11, 2009

IT"S OFFICIAL!

It's official Deagan is 100% potty trained! Yay! We are so proud of him and he is especially proud of himself. He thinks he is the coolest kid on the block in his big boy underwear, and we don't let him think different! I had to snap a quick pic of him in them cuz they are so stinkin cute. Thanks for your time Deag, I know it was rough. It is hard to get him to sit still for five seconds to take a picture these days. Apparently he has much better things to do with his time.

I cannot believe our little boy will be three years old next month. Has it really already been that long? Where has the time gone? He is so full of life and energy and at a time when I have little to spare it can get kind of hard. If I had even an ounce of his energy I would be good to go. We wouldn't want him any other way though. He is so much fun and we love him so much. He definitely keeps us on our toes, we never know what he is going to say or do next. Deagan is the most amazing thing in our lives and it is hard to imagine that soon there will be another little boy in our life that we will love just as much. It has been really important to Dev and I that we spend as much time with Deagan as we can because soon his time with us will have to be shared. He will never be the only one again. It is going to be so good for him though and I am excited to see him with his baby brother. He is getting super excited and anxious for him to get here, he asks me everyday if he is ready to come out yet. His favorite day is Wednesday cuz that is always what day my dr. appointments are and he loves to hear the baby's heartbeat and watch him on the "little tv." He is going to be an amazing big brother and will definitely teach him all the tricks of the trade, I just can't wait to see what kind of trouble the two of them will be getting into.

One more thing I thought I might add... Deagan has informed me that my belly is getting pretty fatso and that I should let baby brother out, it is probably hard for him to sleep... I love how honest he is, even if it is brutal! Never a dull moment.

1 comment:

  1. he is sooo cute. can't wait to see him (and you/treyden "fatso" & the aps man) this weekend.

    ReplyDelete