
It all started tuesday night. My contractions were really strong and only about three to four minutes apart. We headed to hospital thinkin' the next time we came home we would have our little boy. Well, we get there and I am only dialated to a two so they sent me home. We came home, didn't sleep at all cuz of the pain and went to my dr. appointment the next morning at 10. He sent us straight to the hospital. He came in and broke my water at 2:00 and two hours and three pushes later he was here! He was 5lbs. 2oz. and 18" long. Exactly one pound heavier and one inch longer than Deagan.


The first of many naps together...

Proud new big brother. He could hardly wait for us to get home so he could hold his new baby Treyden. He only got a quick peek at him through the nursery window since it is RSV season and they wont let any kids in any of the rooms. Poor little guy.

The experience this time around was SO much better than it was when I had Deagan. I made it to 37 weeks so they weren't too concerned about being early. I didn't have to be flown to Phoenix or take any medicine to try and stop my labor, it was great. The hospital was so nice, our room was big and my nurses and doctor was amazing. I couldn't have asked for better. We came and did our thing and were home 24 hours later. We are so grateful that everything went smoothly and that our little boy is healthy. He is such a good baby and we love him and Deagan so much. It is so exciting to see them together.
Deagan has been really good with his baby brother. He was a little unsure of him at first but is coming around and wanting to hold him all the time. He hates it when he cries and is always talking sweetly to him. I know he is going to be a great big brother. Everything is going good and we are all doing good. Dev goes back to work tomorrow so it will be my first day home alone with the two boys... we will see if I am singing a different tune by than!
CONGRATS he is adorable.....
ReplyDeleteYEAH!!! SO dang cute, and Deagan looks like he will make the perfect big brother I hope everything goes ok tomorrow wtih Dev going to work. Im sure they will be great for you though. Congrats and we are so happy for you. LOVE YOU
ReplyDeleteHe is such a cutie pie. Deagan is going to be an awesome big brother after Treyden gets to know the rules!! Thanks for the text today. I really appreciated it especially with you being so busy right now! Remember that I am here for you so when you need to rest Deagy comes to play at my house!!! Love ya tons and then some more!!
ReplyDeleteHe is adorable! Congrats to you guys! I really like his name too. I'm glad you had such a good experience this time around and wow you are so brave to have them both by yourself tomorrow. I didn't try that for a while and I only have one. Tough girl! Good luck. Cute little family you have there!
ReplyDeleteHey Danielle, it seems like I was just reading on here that you were pregnant and now all of the sudden you have this beautiful baby! I am so jealous right now. haha I am getting so excited to have a newborn again! It is going to be lots of work I know but still so rewarding! Im glad that you a had a much better experience this time and that the baby is doing good! Tell Devin congrats from us too. See ya :)
ReplyDeletecongrats! He is adorable!
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute I think he looks alot like you in the last picture. Im so glad everything went well! He is so little!
ReplyDeleteI've been checking every day or so waiting for pictures and an update. I knew you'd do that just as soon as you could. THANKS!! It's such a great way to keep family and friends updated.
ReplyDeleteHe's just as cute as can be, but of course we didn't expect any differently. We are so happy for all of you!! Makes us anxious to get Jessica and Alvin's little guy here. Take care and we hope to get to see you all soon. Maybe we'll take a quick peek on our way to State Wrestling which is in Prescott this year. Love you guys - Aunt Melanie & Family
Yay! I have been checking your blog like 4 times a day waiting for pics! He is so cute! I bet Deagy is lovin it (at least for now). =) So glad to hear that everything went well. Congrats! Can't wait to meet him!
ReplyDeleteHe is absolutely adorable Danielle...congrats on your new little one!
ReplyDeleteHe looks like you Danielle. So glad he is here safe and sound. What a beautiful family you have. Hope to see you all soon, take care.
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS... THIS ISNT FAIR THOUGH!! I WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE MY BABY BEFORE YOU!! NOW I AM STILL STUCK BEING PREGNANT!!! HAVE FUN! HE IS SO CUTE!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Danielle and Devin! What an adorable family. How exciting. I can't believe most of my friends are on round 2. I gotta get with the program. Hope everything continues to go well!
ReplyDelete