It is so amazing to me that Dev and I have two boys... I never thought I would be 21 years old and have two kids already. They are both adorable and I love to see the two of them together. I am so blessed and so grateful for my beautiful family.


Deagan helping Daddy give Treyden a bath. He is such a big help.
Our little Treyden is getting bigger everyday and changing so much. He is adorable and such a good baby.


How did I get so lucky?
I totally know what you mean! i can not believe how blessed I am!
ReplyDeleteWay cute I bet your suck a great mom!
ReplyDeletedidn't i just see these little boys three days ago???? cuz i already MISS them! they are sooooo cute! hopefully i can come visit you guys soon!
ReplyDeleteHow stinkin cute are these kids! I love it! I am so excited for our little baby. Treyden already has changed so much!
ReplyDeleteDang, I was hoping Treyden wouldn't get sick so little. He's so sweet!! Hope you are all better soon.
ReplyDelete