Monday, April 13, 2009

2 1/2 months ALREADY?!

I can't believe this sweet little boy has been in our lives for 2 1/2 months already! It seems like just yesterday we were getting everything ready and anxiously waiting for him to get here. He is the best baby. He hardly ever cries, and if he does it is just because he is hungry. I took him to the dr. on Thursday and he is just under ten pounds... for us that seems huge, ha. It was no surprise that he gained that much since I feel like all I do is feed him... He has the cutest little rolls and round belly. Here are a few things about him at two months..

Loves Bathtime

He has discovered his voice and coos quite a bit... I love it :)

Smiles a lot, it's adorable

HATES tummy time

Goes to bed between 8:30 and 9. Sleeps until 1:30, eats and goes right back to sleep until 4:30 or five and then eats and goes back to sleep until 7:30. I think I have got it pretty easy...

Takes one long nap in the morning and then cat naps all through the afternoon

Loves his bink

Happiest in the morning right after he eats

Loves to look up at the ceiling fans

HATES to be wrapped up tight, has to have his arms free

Loves to nap with his daddy


Now here are some pictures of our sweet boy...



This is the only picture I have of him smiling, I am never fast enough.







We love this little boy and are so grateful to have him in our lives. He is growing up fast, and we are loving every second with him.

3 comments:

  1. Oh he looks like he is getting so big! It seems like you just had him - wow babies grow so fast. He sure is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so much like you! He is so darling. I cannot wait to meet this little guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danielle! I cant get over how dang cute your boys are and the adorable mother you are to them! :) I need to get your address so i can send you and devin a wedding invite/announcement! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete