Friday, May 1, 2009

Conversations in the car

Today I took Deagan for a "drive" cuz he was dieing to go somewhere... we just went around the neighborhood, and this was our conversation...


"Mom, Dad left his lunchbox in your car. We need to take it to him."

"No, Dad is in Sedona today."

"What?"

"Dad is in Sedona."

"A doughnut?"

"No, SEDONA"

"Why does he have a doughnut?"

"Deagan! Dad is working in SEDONA!"

"Sedona?"

"YES!"

"Oh. What did he drive there?"

"Probably his Duramax."

"No, I think he drove his bucket truck."

"You're probably right."

"Yeah, probably.... Can you roll my window down?"


And that was the end of it... haha... I was exhausted after that one.

3 comments:

  1. That kid is a riot!! Ask him if he wants to go for a ride in my car?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! Aren't conversations with three-year-olds the best? :) How funny...
    and I don't think I ever told you how adorable your baby is! He looks so much like Deagan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol conversations with little boys are so entertaining and you never know whats going to be said!!!!

    ReplyDelete