The other day while we were all outside our little neighbor boy Issac, who is about Deagan's age came over to visit... This was their conversation...
Deagan... "Hey, Your Dad has a Duramax like my Dad's."
Issac... "What is a Duramax?"
Deagan... "What?!"
Issac... "What is a Duramax?"
Deagan, so annoyed... "This is a Duramax"
And that was it... Deagan walked off without another word... he seriously acted like he was so offended by this boy... this boy who did not know what a Duramax was... I had to laugh. He takes his trucks and cars very seriously.
He got over it though, they made up today and rode bikes all afternoon. Thank goodness... he needs a friend in our neighborhood.
Meanwhile this little boy is getting bigger by the minute... he was lookin pretty handsome at church on Sunday.

Haha that is too funny. I love that pic of Treyden in his church clothes! Cute cute family!
ReplyDeleteThats hilarious! He is the cutest thing ever. Treyden is getting so big, even from the last time i saw him. His church clothes are so cute. I wonder what it would be like to dress BOYS up for church! haha.
ReplyDelete