Monday, August 17, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

Last Tuesday we all headed down to the valley to stay with Aunt Riley :) Dev had JPE's the next day and my grandma was flying in from Colorado for my great-grandma Wallis' 90th birthday. It is a rare occasion that my family gets together so I was pretty excited... we went to dinner with them at Red Lobster [YUM] Wednesday... came back to Riley's and went bowling. Deagan had a blast... I had fun too besides the fact that I did TERRIBLE!! Thursday morning we went to breakfast with my family and then headed up the mountain to Snowflake. We were going to spend a little time with family up there and do some canning for our year supply!

BOWLING


Little Deagy... what a stud.


Getting some help from Daddy :)


Silly Boys.


Our little family.


The final score... I wasn't kidding when I said I did terrible... I beat Deagan by 2 points?! And this was only the first game... I did even worse on the second one. We should have a rematch, after I practice a little... then we will see who wins!



Poor Treyden was pooped.


Deagan and Great-Grandma Wallis... I love this picture.

The rest of these are just random pictures I took of the boys throughout the week. I love these boys.... these silly little boys.

Aww... don't you just love that smile?? Our little Treyden is getting so big. He is sitting up on his own pretty good now and rolling and scooting all over... he will be crawling before we know it.


Me and my boys.


Sweet brotherly love.




Kisses.



And this would be all of our hard work... 36 bottles to be exact.... half chicken, half green beans (picked by hand I might add) Now times that by four... and that is how much canning we did this weekend?!


We were pretty busy. But we had a lot of help, and it wasn't all for us. I actually really enjoy canning, especially when there are a lot of people to help! And it is such a good feeling to know that we are a little prepared... Thanks Grandma and Grandad for letting us use your pressure cookers! So, we had a pretty good week. It is always nice to spend time with family. We miss them all so much over here...
As for this week... who knows....

2 comments:

  1. Your boys are so cute. The Video of your baby laughing was so darn cute! Wow canning? I have never done it but I hear it is hot and hard. You are my inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Danielle! We finally made a blog. Now we can stay in touch better!

    ReplyDelete