Sunday, August 9, 2009

Fun Week

The pool has been a big hit... we use it almost everyday. I feel much better about it now that we have a safety lock on the back door. Deagan had Castin and Tanner come over last Wednesday to try it out. I think they had fun...




That was the highlight of the week. Thanks boys for coming over and playing... come again soon!

For the weekend we went down to the valley on Saturday so I could my hair done... and while I did that Dev and the boys went to Sportman's. Deagan LOVES it there... why? Well, because
they have little carts just his size. He loads his cart up with whatever he likes... so while he loaded it as quick as he could and Dev unloaded it just as fast... after that they went to a couple other places. Then, it was time to come back and get me and we all went to lunch at Peter Piper Pizza... While Deagan drove the cars... which is pretty much the ONLY thing he does there, Dev and I got hooked on the Deal or no Deal game... I actually only played once and let Treyden pick my case, and I won 200 tickets!! Imagine if it was the real deal, Dev and I would be millionaires! Ha. Thanks Treyden, good choice. So, we ate pizza and used up all our tokens and then we traded in all our tickets for a couple of cheap toys that Deagan has already broken... And we headed home. It was a fun Saturday... Deagan and I especially loved it... I got to relax and get my hair done and he got to go crazy with his Daddy and his brother...

Then it was church on Sunday. Doesn't Deagan looked so thrilled to be going??

5 comments:

  1. Your hair looks so cute! I love it. I hope next time you guys take a trip down here you can come visit us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes definitely! And hopefully you will have that baby girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, your pool is a huge hit. The boys keep asking about it. Castin told me this morning that you, Deagy and Treyden are supposed to be at our house. I told him that you are going to come tomorrow and we would make sugar cookies...if you still wanted to do that. Your hair is adorable and I am glad that you had a fun weekend. Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the Blog comment:)Its nice to meet you. Blake says hi! Your boys are too cute! We have a nephew named Deagan too! Cute name!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your hair..sounds so fun!

    ReplyDelete