This picture portrays his personality so well. He is the most energetic, hilarious, opinionated, full-of-life, adorable, kind hearted little boy I have ever met. By the time the day is over I am exhausted from answering his endless amount of questions. Exhausted from tripping over and picking up his ridiculous supply of toys. And exhausted from laughing at the crazy things he says!These are just from today....
"Mom, what does Heavenly Father drive?"
"Umm... I don't think he drives anything Deagan....."
"Yes, he does... I think he drives a BIG HUGE EXPENSIVE truck."
I didn't argue.
"Mom, I love you so much"
"How much Deag?"
"38"
"Wow, that's a lot! How much do you love Treyden?"
"2 hours."
What the???
"Mom, did Heavenly Father send me in the mailbox?"
I said nothing.
Where does he come up with this stuff? It is hilarious... can't wait to hear what he has to say tomorrow.
Hahaha, he is so stinkin cute!
ReplyDeletehe is so funny! i cannot wait to hear little bentley's little cute sayings. I am sure that her comments will be a little more about dolls and a lot less about trucks :)
ReplyDeleteI think she is younger too..I don't know what made her decide to do it. I keep hoping she will slow down..I love that she is learning new things..but she isn't even 6 months yet..and she is now into everything! I can't imagine having two! YIKES..your boys are so cute though..I love Deagans sayings..so cute! I wouldn't be able so stop laughing..
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute! Kids crack me up! I have no idea how I would respond to some of those questions....haha
ReplyDelete