I have been debating whether to do this or not, but after a wierd comment I thought it was time. It's kind of a bummer, but I would rather be safe than sorry! SO, if you read my blog and would like to continue to read it leave me your email and I will be sure and send you an invite :D Thanks.
P.S.
Thanksgiving post to come...
traci_lou_02@hotmail.com
ReplyDeletehaha yes I still have my jr. high email address!
treeabbott32@yahoo.com
ReplyDeletekcf87@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteMe too traci!! i think my mom made mine up she didnt want me putting hottie or cutie on it haha!
kacie.p@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteroxygirl_207@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteWe get those creepy comments on ours too. I wish they would come up with a way to block specific users! blake_solomon@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteporterkelli@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteHope the wierd comment wasn't from me....
I love looking at you blog so please add me: markgena@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleterayshapop@yahoo.com
ReplyDeletesarahbeach@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleterly341@gmail.com
ReplyDeletereidhead73@hotmail.com
ReplyDeletefry33@hotmail.com
ReplyDeletejenahatch@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteHope all is well!! Love the family pics!! super cute!! Happy holidays :)
flowerpower901@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteYes mine is from jr high too.. haha!!