Treyden had had enough about the last fifteen minutes of getting there though. I had enough too, I think we all did. It was so nice to finally get there.
We took family pictures while we were there. It was really neat to see everyone together. There was definitely a bunch of us!
Poad and Grandma Sherwood with the boys.
Poad and Grandma.
Treyden and Parker... haha, I just thought this one was funny.
Us.
Thanksgiving couldn't have been more perfect. The food was delicious, the weather was great and the company was even better. I am so thankful to be part of such a beautiful and wonderful family. We definitely don't get to see them enough so it made it that much more special. I hope we are able to do this more often. Deagan loved every second of it. He was outside pretty much the whole time and made some new friends. It was a quick couple of days and most of it was spent driving. But it was all worth it. We love you all.





Treyden better watch out, Parker will eat him for dinner.
ReplyDeleteI cannot believe you drove the whole way! That is crazy, ten hours in the car! Looks like you had a blast.
ReplyDeleteYou came all the way to TX and did not call me?!?!
ReplyDeleteHaha sorry Ann, I was thinkin about you though!
ReplyDelete