Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hancock Family 411

I have really been slacking on the blogging lately... so there is a lot to catch up on. And no pictures, sorry. Here it goes...

I will start with Christmas. We had a great Christmas. We were spoiled, the boys especially. Deagan was really excited this year so it was fun to watch him. Treyden didn't know what was going on and was more interested in the wrapping paper than anything else. We had lots of yummy food and spent lots of time with family, which is always the best part of Christmas.

We didn't do anything special for New Years. Dev and I stayed up and played cards and welcomed the New Year very quietly while our two boys slept. It was nice. I can't believe another year has already passed. It is amazing how much things can change in a year. It was a good year, we were very blessed... especially with our little Treyden. I hope 2010 is just as good!

I celebrated my 22nd birthday on Friday. It was a nice birthday. Dev took me out to eat and then to a movie. It was all I asked for... a little alone time with him. I can't even remember when our last date was... Mother's Day maybe?? So, thanks babe. I needed that. And thanks to everyone else for all the birthday wishes and gifts. You all made my day. It has been a great 22 years, some years harder than others. But all were definitely amazing and I wouldn't change a thing! I am so blessed and so grateful for my life and everyone in it.

As of now... me and the boys are at my mom's house while Dev is in Mexico. Yes, Mexico. Hunting. For a week. He left this morning and I already miss him terribly. So do the boys. We didn't want him to go, but let him because we love him. Now we are counting down the days til Daddy comes home. Hope this week goes by quick!

2 comments:

  1. Oh i am with you. Nick went down there too! I hate that i cant just call him every time i want to talk to him! ):

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey danielle!! for a little bit there i wasn't able to get on your blog :( .... thanks for adding me!! I enjoy catching up on the life of your cute family!! :)

    ReplyDelete