Last time we were in Snowflake Deagan and Dane had the job of washing the trucks, and of course by the time it was all over my boys were both in the mud. And, I just watched... I didn't even try to stop them. I just sat and took pics. They had so much fun, until it was time to spray them down. That, they didn't like so much...
Takin' a break.... (it's not really open)
They are both definitely ALL BOY. I wish I had half their energy. It was a hard day for both of them...
Look like they had a blast! Love those boys!!!
ReplyDeleteOh no...not the water hose!! HA HA!! Little boys are great and so full of energy. I am with you and wish I could have some of it too. Hope to see you sometime this weekend!
ReplyDeletehow adorable! i love those boys, they seem like such fun! miss you girl cannot wait for our trip!
ReplyDelete