Being a Mom is the greatest and most rewarding blessing in my life. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for blessing me with such beautiful, wonderful children. And so grateful that he chose me to be their Mother. I hope that I am making him proud. I love love love being a Mom. It isn't easy, not even a little bit. There are the all nighters, the tantrums, the constant mess, the endless piles of laundry and the constant refereeing. But it is all worth it and I wouldn't trade a second of it. I have the best job in the world and I am so blessed that I get to stay home with these two sweet boys of mine. My little buddies. They are so much fun.
5 reasons why I LOVE being a Mom:
#1 How my children never judge me and even though I may embarrass them at times they love me no matter what.
And in honor of Mother's Day I wanted to share two of my very favorite videos. They are such beautiful reminders of how important our jobs as Mothers are and how truly precious and rewarding it is. And they are true confirmation that Heavenly Father is proud of us and is always there when we need him.
My New Life
Motherhood: An Eternal Partnership with God

Sorry I never sent that email to you but I don't have your email address. Would you mind leaving it on my blog or emailing me at traci_lou_02@hotmail.com with your address and I will send it over.
ReplyDeleteI Love your videos Danielle..I am all teared up at work great!..Danielle you are truely the best mother and a great example for your boys they are blessed to have you as a mother. I love you and I am very proud of you!
ReplyDelete