Oh how I love these 2 sweet boys. I love everything about them, especially those adorable dirty faces. It is so funny how different they both are. Total opposites. It will be interesting to see what this new baby is going to be like.
Yep, I'm pregnant! Most of you already know but if not SURPRISE! Hancock baby #3 is due Jan. 10th and we couldn't be more happy.
Deagan is so excited. He wants a baby sister. Dev and I remind him that it could also be a baby brother and he doesn't like that idea so much. Haha. Treyden doesn't really care. We ask him if he wants a new baby and he says no. So, it will be interesting to see how he is going to be with a new baby in the house...
I have been feeling pretty good this time around. Just tired and a little nautious every once in awhile. I keep waiting for myself to feel really sick, but it hasnt happened yet. I am really hoping it stays that way.

so glad you are feeling well! wish i was around to watch the boys for an afternoon while you got some rest-been there a little too recently! i am so excited that we will finally have a baby close together! love you danielle, you guys sure make adorable babies! and your boys-precious! love them!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! :) That's exciting!
ReplyDelete