Friday, March 14, 2008

A day at the park!

Today Cayla and I took the three boys to a park over in Camp Verde. The weather was so nice, besides a slight breeze. I am definitely not missing that Snowflake wind. It has been so nice to not have any wind... I know it will be a little warmer here this summer, but it is a sacrifice I am willing to make. I would take that over wind any day! Anyway, the boys had a really good time. They are loving this warm weather as well. We had a nice little picnic and they all crashed on the way home! It was a successful trip.


Here they are strapped in and ready to go!







Deagan and I getting ready to go down the slide!









Once Deagan discovered the steering wheel, it was all over... he didn't want to do anything else!



3 comments:

  1. Sure, rub it in that you guys have no wind! It's a good thing that Britt is a sturdy boy, otherwise he would have blown away last week! Looks like you guys are having fun! We just got a letter from Deagan, so soon he should start getting books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must nr so nice to be that close to a friend who has kids that are close to Deagan. Looks like a fun day in the park. Can't wait to see you guys again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey are you guys going up north next weekend? we are going up for conference weekend & Aunt Joe said we are going to get together and do some crafts. so i hope you are going to be there! last time was so fun!!

    ReplyDelete