I've been tagged... thanks Cayla :) Hopefully you can find out something you didn't know about me before!
A - Attached or single: Attached
B - Best friend: Devin
C - Cake or pie: Both please... haha... Cheesecake is my all time favorite, but I love Grandma Sherry's sour cream cake and I love pumpkin pie.
D - Day of choice: Probably Friday
E - Essential item: Diaper bag and cell phone
F - Favorite color: PINK!
G - Gummy bears or worms: Gummy worms, I love them.
H - Hometown: Snowflake, AZ
I - Indulgence(s): Cold Stone Creamery
J - January or July: July
K - Kids: Michael Deagan Hancock
L - Life is incomplete without: Faith, Family and Friends
M - Marriage date: April 15, 2006
N - Number of siblings: 1
O - Oranges or apples: Most of the time I prefer apples over oranges, but I do like oranges a lot as well....
P - Phobias or fears: SPIDERS! or any type of insect really... I am also afraid of snakes, heights, the dark, being home alone... the list goes on... I am a big wuss.
Q - Quotes: A Mother holds their children's hands for awhile, and their hearstrings forever.
R - Reason to smile: Devin and Deagan Hancock... I am blessed to have the two of them in my life. They mean everything to me.
S - Season of choice: Summer
T - Tag three friends: Amanda, Jessie, and Jolene
U - Unknown fact about me: I don't like to speak in front of large groups of people... it scares me to death...
V - Very favorite store: Target
W - Worst habit: Procrastination and biting my nails... yuck
X - X-ray or ultrasound: Ultrasound... there is nothing like seeing your baby for the first time... so amazing!
Y - Your favorite food: Hmm... that's a hard one... I love love love grilled cheese and tomato soup, I could eat that anytime. I also love homemade chicken noodle soup, and pretty much any kind of mexican food... mmm
Z - Zodiac sign: Capricorn
Hey Danielle, haha I love that you were blog surfing. thats a cute way to put it. I'm glad you found me. Its always nice to hear from people and see what they are up to. Your little boy is so dang cute! Joe and I are so excited to have our little girl! It sounds like you are doing awesome. Tell Devin hello for me and I hope you guys are doing great! I will see you later
ReplyDeleteHey Danielle, this is Traci Butler. I am Alans neice. I saw your mom Sunday and she was telling me that your hair looked alot like mine and how horrible your experience was,so I had to come check it out. I think it is so cute. I hope you will get used to it and love it. It looks way cute on you. You have such a cute family. Take care, Im sure well be seing you soon.
ReplyDelete