Thursday, February 28, 2008

Where did he get those moves?!

I love the way Deagan dances. It is hilarious. And no, he didn't get his moves from me. Although, I am not sure mine are much better! I think he pulls this whole river dance thing off... haha. I don't know where he picked it up... he loves to dance though, whenever there's music there is Deagan, dancing his little heart out. He rarely lets us get him doing it on video, once he sees the camera he gets shy and stops. We were lucky tonight though, crazy kid! There is never a dull moment when he is around. We love you Deagy!

7 comments:

  1. he got those moves from his aunt riley :) he's funny! i love deagy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny! His little legs go so fast! Is there any Irish blood in your family? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE IT!! Almost as much as Greg does...ha ha!! I don't know which is more entertaining, watching Deagy dance or watching Greg watch Deagy dance!! I just think that he is trying to pick up on his moves and learn how to move his legs as fast as Deagy. Hilarious...love that kid!! Later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey hancocks.. this is kate (denhalter) lines, i just found your blog. okay your boy is so cute, i didn't realize how old he is getting. i'm glad you guys are doing so good. just wanted to say hi, so hi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too Funny. Stratton is still asking for me to do it again. He loves watching Deagy. Looks like your house has plenty of entertainment! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh that is so cute! Seeing your videos of Deagan makes me so excited to see Madden grow up and start to talk and act silly like that. Oh and your guys's puppy is so cute! Such a cute little family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mikelle dances just like that. How funny. She wont shake it or anything she just moves her legs as fast as possible. He is so cute.

    ReplyDelete