
This was one of the first pictures of Devin and Deagan together. It is definitely one of my favorites. I love the both of them so much and are so grateful to have them in my life. My life would not be the same without them. I cannot believe how fast our years together have flown by. They have been the best years of my life. We have accomplished a lot and have grown a lot.
So, since Dev is turning 20 I thought I would list 20 things/reasons I love about him... although there is so much more!
I love how...
1. You are an amazing husband and father
2. You love me for me
3. You are constantly making me laugh
4. You always put others feelings and needs before your own
5. You work so hard and are an amazing provider for our family
6. When you say you are going to do something, you always do it... even if it takes awhile :)
7. You are good at everything you do, there is no beating you!
8. You make me a better person
9. You are very intelligent
10. You never judge others and see the good in everyone
11. You always tell me I am beautiful
12. You are terrible with surprises, you always tell me what you got me for Christmas or my birthday before I get a chance to open it.
13. You are always very honest with me and I know you would never lie to me
14. You like to go out and do stuff as a family and are always thinking of new things for us to do
15. You are not afraid to try new things, except when it comes to food... so picky!
16. You always turn the music up loud and sing to every song you know
17. Passionate you become over things
18. You try and teach me things about electricity and and your job, even though you know I wont remember tomorrow.
19. You are a great listener, unless Reba is on.
20. I love you because YOU'RE YOU!
I am so amazed with Devin and all that he does for our family. He works so hard all day and still comes home with a smile on his face and never complains. I am so thankful for all that he does to provide for us so that I can stay home and take care of Deagan. He is an amazing husband and father. He does all that he can to make sure Deagan and I are happy. We have so much fun together, we are always laughing... it is the greatest blessing to be married to my best friend. I love you so much babe. Happy birthday.
I love this picture of Deagan, he was probably only about a month old in it. I cannot even believe our baby boy is going to be two. It has gone by so fast, and is coming even faster. Deagan is so much fun, our lives would not be the same without him. He makes our days better. He is such a sweet little boy, but he is definitely giving us a taste of the terrible twos... and I hear three is even worse. I cant imagine! Deagan has the best personality he is always making Devin and I laugh. He is very smart and can say pretty much anything we tell him to. He is really into puzzles lately, and knows most of his animal sounds and already tells everyone his name and how old he is. He talks all day... but we love it. It would be quiet around here if he didn't. Dev and I both believe we are better people today because of Deagan. We are so grateful for him and are reminded of this everyday. He has brought such a sweet presence into our home.
"He makes our days longer, our nights shorter, our love stronger and our home happier"
I am so thankful to have the both of them in my life, I love them both so much. Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday boys!! I love that picture of them when Deagy was a baby but where is Devin's smile...ha ha!! They get so big so fast don't they? (Kids not husbands!!!) I hope that Devin has a good day today. Please tell him that the boys and I say "Happy Birthday". I love you new backround by the way. It is very cute. Later.
ReplyDeleteI cant believe Dev is already 20 and little Deagan is 2. Hope you guys had a Great Birthday with Devin and I cant wait to see you tomorrow night! Love you
ReplyDeleteDevin has always had a special place in my heart. He is an amazingly hard worker, I know he will be succcessful in everything he does. I loved the post abou him. I can't belive Deagan is 2, they grow up so fast! Happy Birthday to both of your boys!
ReplyDeleteWHAT A SWEET POST! I AM A LITTLE FREAKED OUT NOW DANIELLE! HAHA J/K IF I HAD KNOWN YOU HAD A BLOG I WOULD ALWAYS CHECK IT OUT TOO. NOW I WILL! :) DEAGAN IS SUCH A LITTLE CUTIE CAN YOU BELIEVE HE IS ALMOST 2? I CANT MIKELLE IS SUCH A TURKEY IS YOURS GETTING AS WILD AS MINE? SEE YA!
ReplyDeleteHey Danielle! This is Brianna Brimhall, K.C. and Tara's daughter-in-law. I saw your comment on Teresa and Michael's blog and was so excited! I have to tell you that ever since Kam and Sarah's reception I have felt so bad! When I saw you in the line I thought, "how do I know her?..." and it wasn't until the ride home that I realized who you were! I felt like such a dummy! I'm so glad to find your blog though! Now I can see how big your little guy is getting and feel free to check out mine too. :) Talk to you later!
ReplyDeleteHey this is Raysha Palmer, Coach Palmer's wife. I saw your comment on Kristal Mulder's blog so I decided to check yours out. Deagan is so adorable. Two years have flown by so fast. And your new haircut is freakin cute! I love it. I wish I could get enough guts to chop mine.
ReplyDeleteTell the boys "Happy B-day" from all of us in Heber!! We love and miss you guys. Hope to see you soon - Aunt Melanie
ReplyDelete