
All I have to say is too cute. I could have stopped him, but he was having so much fun... it made the water look really dirty though... needless to say, I need more shaving cream!

I was in the kitchen making dinner and I knew he was up to something because he was being quiet. Dead giveaway! I walked in on a butt naked Deagan with his basket of shoes... throwing them everywhere... crazy kid! He just recently decided that it is so much more to run around with no diaper on and takes it off whenever he gets the chance!

He knows when he is doing something he is not supposed to... he usually gives me a cheesy grin just like that one.

This was so funny! Deagan has always had a thing with shoes... doesn't matter whose they are, he wants to wear them... here he is with a pair of mine on, he had us rolling!
So, aside from all that... Saturday we had the inspection done on the house we are trying to buy. One step closer! Everything went really well and it was nice to go and look at it again... it made me even more excited... our official closing date is March 18th! Yay!
After that we went over to Greg and Cayla's and since it was such a beautiful day we took the boys outside and they had so much fun. Castin has a four-wheeler which Deagan quickly learned is the coolest thing ever, we couldn't get him off once he figured it out... he rode it until the battery went dead. He thought he was so cool, and he did really good... came close to a couple of good wrecks but got lucky. We will have to get him one of his own so they can ride together. The boys also have a little bike with training wheels, they thought it was so fun to drag it up the hill and watch it roll all the way down... silly boys. The weather has been so nice the last few days, it was great to go outside, relax and let the boys go wild. Deagan loves playing with the two of them... I wish I would have remembered my camera.
I guess last weeks excitement was a little too much for Deagan to handle because he got sick... he hasn't been terrible, but he has a fever that keeps coming and going. I hate seeing my little guy sick. Today he was a little better, so hopefully tomorrow he will be back to normal.

In his sick bed watching Daddy play Wii.
Mothers of little boys work from SON up until SON down...
that is so true!
How cute. When it gets quiet its not a good thing!!!!! Be Thankful you Shave with Shaving Cream and not Baby Oil! Stratton opened my Baby Oil and got it all over the bath tub, way slick!!!! Love you and cant wait to see you
ReplyDeleteDon't ya just love little boys and their messes!! It amazes me how many different messes can be made in one day. You know that I am always on cleaning duty from son up til son down...ha ha!!! I am glad that Deagy is feeling better and we need to get together and go shopping soon!!! Later.
ReplyDeletehaha... everything you said is so true. I feel the same way! Deagan is so cute- I love the pic of him in your shoes! Congrats on the house... that is really close!
ReplyDelete