Sunday, February 17, 2008

Valentine's Day


Early Thursday morning Deagan and I got up and made Devin a Valentine's Day breakfast. Deagan had so much fun "helping" me. I let him wake Devin up and we served him breakfast in bed. Dev took the day off so we could spend some time together, which was nice because we were able to get a few things done that we have been needing to, but we havent gotten the chance because he has been working a little late.
Devin and Deagan surpised me with these beautiful roses. They smell so good and are so pretty. Thank you guys. I love them.
Later that night instead of going out, because it is much to hard with Deagan these days... I made Devin dinner. I made pork chops, twice baked potatoes, salad and some rolls... It was pretty dang good too if I do say so myself. For dessert we had Dev's all time favorite... root beer floats! Haha. All in all it was a really good day, besides one tragedy which I will post about later.

2 comments:

  1. So cute roses!! sounds like you guys had a great Valentines day!! We will see you guys this weekend!!

    Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!!! Dev and Deagan did good with the Roses! Dinner sounds so yummy and of course Root Beer Floats im hungry now! oh and the hair looks cute totally different but you pull it off. Cant wait to see you. Love you

    ReplyDelete