We gave Zoe her first bath... she wasn't too happy about it either. She did really good though, better than we anticipated. She looked so funny. Deagan thought it was pretty cool, but thought it would be even more cool if he could join her. Sorry kiddo, not this time. Haha.
All clean!
Zoe has been so much fun. Deagan loves her... she was a little scared of him at first, but now she loves to play with him. They are always chasing each other around. He has issues with her playing with his things though... he is always telling her "No Zoe, that's Deagy's!" So naturally while Deagan is asleep, Zoe always has one of his shoes or one of his stuffed animals in her mouth. Haha she is like the mischiveous little sister. I love it!
Since I can remember Deagan has been infatuated with vacuums... he loves them! He is always wanting to play with mine. So, when his Grandma Melissa found a little one just right for him she couldn't pass it up. He got it for his birthday and he loves it! Dev is not a fan of it however.
Here he is "vacuuming" some fruity cheerios he helped himself to and dumped all over the floor. He had to take a little break and eat a few. What would I do without my Deagan?
Deagan also got some freakin awesome cowboy boots from my mom for his birthday. They are the cutest things I have ever seen. He got a pair of Wranglers and a cute shirt to go along with them. Now all he needs is hat! Here he is trying his boots on... he loves to wear them with only his diaper on. Crazy kid!
Dev went and bought Guitar Hero III for our Wii last night. I hear it is a fun game, but very addicting. I have yet to try it out... maybe I will practice while he is at work... get really good at it and kick his butt when we battle! Yeah right!
My three children... you keep me busy, but I love you.







Those boots are so dang cute, wish he would've put them on this weekend for us to see. Sorry to hear about the house, but your right everything happens for a reason so hopefully you can find something else soon. I have my fingers crossed that doesnt happen with are house! Love you
ReplyDeleteHoly cow! Britt has that EXACT same vacuum! Justin is about as excited as Devin sounds. :)
ReplyDeleteYour little dog is so cute! Good luck in the house hunt! It can be crazy, but it sounds like you guys have a good attitude about it. :)