Thursday, February 28, 2008
Easily entertained...
When we first got Zoe Deagan was a little hesitant as to how he was going to like having her around. Which shocked Dev and I, we thought for sure he would be so excited to have a puppy of his own. He loves dogs. I guess it is a different story when she is stealing our attention away from him. He liked her, he was just extremely jealous. He has warmed up to having her around though and they have become really great pals. More than once already I have found them cuddled up in front of the TV sharing crackers or apple jacks... probably not too good for her! Anyway, Dev was messing with her the other night and making her bark... Deagan thought it was so funny! This is how he usually is around dogs, they don't have to do much to entertain him... I don't know what it is but he has been that way since he was really little. They fascinate him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment