
Finally our happy, loud, crazy and wild little boy is back! It's about time! We've missed you. It's been way too quiet around here. We are so happy you are feeling like your old self again. I never thought there would come a time when I preferred all your messes and wild rampades over a nice clean house and the silence.

I am so glad to see that Deagy is back to normal. He is such an awesome kid and we are missing him like crazy!! Congrats on your anniversary. Whenever Greg and I get back let us keep Deagy so you and Dev can go on a date! I am not quite sure when we are going to be home yet, hopefully in time for the big move though!! Yeah1! I am glad to see that things are going good for you and I will talk to you later.
ReplyDeleteHe is sooo cute! I miss you guys and cant wait to see you next week! Hugs and kisses, Love Nanny
ReplyDeleteK first off your page is so cute!
ReplyDeleteGlad that Deagy is feeling better- it is the worst having a sick baby. Oh and congrats on the two year mark! Time goes by so fast huh!
I know what you mean, even though part of me loves when my kids arent quite so messy and crazy but its just not the same. I dont know what I would do with an always clean house. BORING! haha
ReplyDelete