Monday, April 28, 2008
Keeping Up With the Madness
K, so in case anyone was wondering if we have fallen of the face of the Earth... no we haven't. Our computer has been broken for a couple of weeks now and I feel so lost! Haha. Not that I would have had much time to be on it anyway... since oh we got a house!!! Yep, Dev and I are officially home owners. We are so excited and relieved that the process is finally over! It has been painful and everything that could go wrong has... not kidding! So, we have been busy moving and all that fun stuff. We have not even had a chance to sit down and breath. It has been crazy aroud here and I am VERY ready for it all to calm down and for things to get back to normal. Thank you so much to everyone who helped us move, you were all such a big help. There is no way we could have done it without you! It was great seeing you all and we miss you already! I will definitely get pictures posted as soon as I can. I am not sure when we will be getting a new computer so until then... I hope you are all doing well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I cant wait to see pics from the new house!! i bet you are so excited to finally have your own place. We will have to come visit you guys sometime so we can see it.
ReplyDeleteyeah update girly! having no computer is the worst. how are you guys doing?
ReplyDeleteYay...I bet your so excited to own your own home!! Congrats...and your little boy is so dang cute...and BIG
ReplyDelete