Tuesday, February 10, 2009
My Amazing Husband
The last few days have been pretty rough... I started feeling sick Saturday morning while we were doing some grocery shopping and thought I could just go home and sleep it off... well that didn't work and I felt even worse on Sunday so I called my Dr. who informed me I have mastitis. LOVELY! Just what I wanted to hear. Haha. So, anyway while I have been recovering from this Dev has totally been picking up the slack around here. He has been awesome... he has made dinner for Deagan and I every night and has been SO helpful with the boys. He has even been changing poopy diapers, which NEVER happens due to his extremely sensitive gag reflex. I am such a lucky girl to have this amazing husband who works hard all day and still comes home and takes care of me and our two boys so that I can rest and get better. Thanks babe, I love you so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad that Devin is helping you out because mastitis is ugly! Castin is already exciting about playing with Deagy so I hope Deagan will even want to come with me! Again, I apologize for not getting back to you sooner today and I can't wait to see that baby on Thursday. If you need anything before then let me know. Talk to ya later!!
ReplyDeletedanielle!
ReplyDeleteyour little (new) guy is so adorable! congrat's! (i am so jealous you have two boys)
Oh Danielle mastitis is the worst! I got it when Jack was two weeks old and Marcus was on a hunting trip. I hope you get over that quick!
ReplyDeleteDanielle, you family is so cute! you and devin are adorable together! thanks for the comment! i hope you get feeling better!
ReplyDeleteWhen are you guys gonna come up? I really really want to see my sweet little buddy! And Tatum misses running around with Deag! hurry up! And if you ever feel like coming up and not staying with parents you are MORE than welcome to stay with us! That house we are buying is actually Mitch's old house. do you know what house it is? It is old, and definetly not as cute as your, but I LOVE it! And I need you to come help me with paint ideas, and decorating, i am overwhelmed! Let me know when you are coming!
ReplyDeleteWe would love to come, as long as you are sure! Where is it at? Melissa's? Thank you so much!
ReplyDeleteI just found out I have to work from 2:30- 9:00! Koby may drop by but otherwise I wont be able to come. If you get bored tomorrow let me know! Im so bummed. You could always bring your baby to good ol' Eds for me to see though!
ReplyDelete