The first two days being home by myself with the boys was definitely not as bad as I thought it would be. It was actually really easy. Probably because one of them sleeps all day. I know things will soon be changing and I will be pulling my hair out by the time Dev gets home from work everyday, but for now things are good. I am lovin' having two little boys, it is still kinda hard for me to believe. It really hit me the first time I was folding laundry and I had two seperate piles for my two kids. Haha. Or when we all lay in bed together every night and just laugh. It never felt like anything was missing from our family before but now that Treyden is here it just feels more complete. I love my boys... all three of them.

Treyden's first bath at home, compliments of his daddy :) What a cutie.
Deagan, our big boy... I can't believe he is almost three?!

Our two boys
He strikes again...

Deagan and Devin's new favorite thing to do together.
The boys are so cute together and K now they are starting to look more alike! I was thinking it was the milk mans baby when i got a picture on my phone that first day! ;o) I cant wait to see them. LOVE YOU and so happy to hear the first couple days have gone well alone.
ReplyDeletethat is SO sweet! I like your comment about the laundry... I bet it is such a crazy adjustment. I can't wait to know for myself!
ReplyDeleteoh i cant wait to meet the little guy. he is soo adorable & small. i cant believe im going to have one in a few weeks. Also i dont know if i told you this before but i LOVE his name. keep the updates & pictures coming!! you must be one proud momma to have such cute kids.
ReplyDeleteThese boys are so dang cute! I cannot wait to meet Treyden! He is so handsome and looks so much more like you then Deagan did when he was a baby. Congrats!
ReplyDelete