Oh how I wish we had a backyard full of this beautiful, lush grass. I can't wait to have a backyard where the boys can play... Little boys belong outside where they can play in the mud and get dirty. I long for the day when I can open the back door and let Deagan run wild. He needs a backyard with grass more than any of us. 
A place to burn off some of that energy. A place for him to run through the sprinkler... and now that the days just keep getting hotter and hotter, we might all run through it with him. I can't wait to feel it on my bare feet and lay a blanket down and let Treyden roll around on it... I can't wait for a sandbox for Deagan to dig in and drive his trucks through... and a swingset with a slide... Ah, sounds magical. I have big plans :) Plans that take time. I am trying to be patient. And I know Dev is tired of me buggin him about it... he is doing the best he can and I know he wants it just as much as I do. And I know we will have it someday. But until then, I will keep daydreaming...
Aaahhh..me too! I can't wait for the day for some grass. The boys would love it almost as much as me. Hopefully we will both be able to get our backyards done soon. Our hubbies are just too busy! And it is already getting way hot and I think that the boys are getting burned out on the park here. Maybe we will have to start going to the parks in Rimrock. They have a stream that the boys can go skinny dipping in. You could join them if you wanted!! Talk to you soon!!
ReplyDeleteCayla-
ReplyDeleteYeah Deagan is too... he just doesn't get excited for the park like he used to. He definitely needs a change of scenery. And no, no skinny dipping for me thanks. Haha you nut. But we should try and do Rimrock for sure... next week??