Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Our Little Deagan

So... as most of you may know Deagan is a terrible sleeper. Always has been. Every once in awhile he will get a good nights sleep in... as long as he can sleep with someone. Dev and I take 100% of the blame for this. When he was a baby we always let him sleep in our bed... not good. And when we moved to the valley Dev worked nights so I was always home alone, so of course I let him sleep in bed with me... so maybe all of this is really my fault. Well lesson learned! And you better believe that Treyden DOES NOT and WILL NOT sleep in our bed :) Anyway! When we found out we were having a baby we decided it was definitely time for Deagan to sleep in his own bed... well Treyden is almost five months old and we still have yet to go through an entire night without being woken up by him just we can take him back to his room and put him back to sleep. Ridiculous I know. But atleast he will sleep in his own bed now, every once in awhile he puts up a tough fight but he still does it. It is progress... slow slow progress... So, anyway I was so excited this morning when I woke up because Deagan did not come into our room one time. Holy cow he finally did it! He slept all night in his own bed! YES!... and then I walked around to Dev's side of the bed.... and saw this....



Haha. I am not sure how long he slept there, possibly all night... the little stinker. But, he does look so sweet laying there. So, we are still working on it... it may never happen. Oh well. What can ya do?? Atleast we have learned our lesson. And atleast we have one kid that will sleep through the night! Treyden has no problem with that one at all.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Dont worry because we are in the exact same boat with Jaxxen. Seriously sooo hard but it is a slooow progress! If you know any tricks let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL How funny... Dont feel bad my boyfriend works nights so my son is in bed with me every night. I feel more safe, like he can protect me but still... Your little boys r so dang cute.

    ReplyDelete