Tuesday, June 16, 2009
So Happy.
As I type this on this beautiful morning something wonderful is happening outside. There are three guys in my backyard building a fence. That's right I am FINALLY getting the fenced in backyard that I have been longing for... well more like begging for... but anyway, I cannot tell you how excited I am. The weather could not be more perfect. It has been pretty warm here the last few days but as of right now it is overcast and PERFECT fence building weather :) Dev has been digging holes everyday after work, and he hasn't been in the best mood... especially after he busted the neighbors water line last night... ooops. I know he will be happy when this fence is done, but not as happy as I will be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I sure hope Brenna is being good. Please, please, please put a ponytail or something in that girls hair! I wasn't up at 5 to do anything with it!
ReplyDeleteHaha. She is just fine. Her and Deagan are having fun... getting dirty. I did her hair for her, her thick thick hair. Holy cow. It is so pretty. Thanks for letting us borrow Chase :)
ReplyDeleteThats awesome guys hey this is koby I guess theres no job if you could have dev let me know, if not i will pursue the other one thanks.
ReplyDelete