Tuesday, July 28, 2009

6 months, 1/2 a year, 181 days...

... any way I put it is still sad. Our baby is growing up so fast. I know I say this every month but 6 months is huge. Before we know he will be one! It seems like we were just anxiously waiting his arrival. Treyden has brought so much joy into our lives. He is such a happy baby and so much fun. It is so exciting to watch him discover new things. He is rolling over like crazy and is just about to sit up on his own. He still loves his baby cereal and loves baby food... everything except applesauce. He is growing like crazy, I can't believe how big he is... I love it. I love his big chubby cheeks, his rolls and his dimpled hands. He is so sweet. It has been so much fun to have him in our home... he is laughing and smiling like crazy... here is a video of him laughing at Dev.

AH! I love love love that boy's laugh. It is so cute. We actually have video... somewhere... of Deagan when he was about this age laughing at the exact same thing. It is so fun to see the similarities between the two of them. In some ways they are just alike, and in some ways they are SO different. We are so blessed to have two happy, healthy boys.

2 comments:

  1. I must agree with you that that boy has such an adorable laugh. I love it so much. This is why I have to try to make him laugh whenever he's around. I can't believe that he is already 6 months old. Your pregnancy went by so fast. I wish that mine would! Hopefully it will be over with before I know it. Anyway, cute video and super cute baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW! He is soo dang cute. He has my approval to date my daughter. :) I am so happy to see your cute little family and all the blessings you guys have. What a wonderful family you guys make.

    ReplyDelete