Monday, July 6, 2009

Family Pics.

We got our family pictures done a couple weeks ago... my grandma bought us a package for Christmas like two years ago... and we are just now getting them done. Haha. Ridiculous I know, but atleast now Treyden got to be in them :) It was really windy, but I think they still turned out pretty good. Anyway... these two were my favorite.


Us, and my mom and my little brother :) Isn't my family beautiful.

4 comments:

  1. Danielle, I love them. YOu guys look so cute all together. I'm so happy for your cute little family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!!! You all are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those turned out great. I am glad that you finally got to take them. We still need to convince the hubbies to watch the boys so we can go do our shopping. I'll work on that! Later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so cute. Deagan looks like such a big boy. They turned out geat. I keep telling Kendall we need to get ours done. Maybe by the time the baby is 5...:) miss you all.

    ReplyDelete