Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hancock Reunion 09

Food.
Puzzles.
Card Games.
Horseshoes.
Bike rides.
Dirty kids.
Walks.
Food.
Spotlighting.
Four-wheeler rides.
Uncle Ron's pancakes.
Rides on the Rhino.
Campfires.
Smores.
Rain.
Dump Trucks.
Play-Doh.
And more food!

All essentials to a fun family reunion! This last weekend we went camping for our family reunion. We got there Thursday night and left Sunday afternoon. It was so fun, but boy was I ready to take a shower.There is nothing better than a hot shower and sleeping in my own bed after 3 1/2 days of camping. I hardly took any pictures... I was lame and not in the mood. I am kicking myself now but here are the 2 I took.

Dane, such a good sport playing Play-Doh with the little ones...

Little Treyden. He was so good... he just chilled the whole time, never made a peep.

It was so good to see everyone, we don't get together that often so when we do it is always fun. We missed those who couldn't make it though... Deagan had a blast! Of course... outside ALL DAY, playing in the dirt, pushing his dump truck... he loved it.

Can't wait til next year!!

5 comments:

  1. sorry me and colby had to beat you guys in card ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Oh don't be sorry that was just a one time thing... we will see who wins next time :) No, I really don't care who wins just as long as it's not Devin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. You just have to watch Devin and make sure he doesn't CHEAT like him and Kendall did all the time when we played.....Kendall said to tell you that you say everyone's kids are cute so it must not be true about ours...j/k. We miss you guys lots. Your reunion looked like a blast. Nice to get away and out of the heat huh? Give your two little ones loves from me. Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gosh reading this makes me sooo sad i didnt go. theres nothing better than being with family camping! hopefully we will see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have some picts so as soon as I get them onto my computer i'll send them your way!!! we had a blast and it was great getting to see you guys, hopefully we will see you in a couple weeks! Love you guys

    ReplyDelete